- Play as four heroes, each hailing from individual nations and possessing unique identities and abilities
- Explore a vibrant world filled with characters who have their own helpful and not-so-helpful agendas
- Experience seamless transitions between combat and puzzle solving that keep you on your toes
- Face your enemies head-on with brute force, convince them to see things your way or avoid them altogether. It’s your call!
- Uncover secrets, more secrets and secrets inside secrets. Exploration is key to unveiling World to the West’s mysteries
- Set in the Teslagrad universe, encounter both new and familiar faces
Four heroes. Four stories. One journey.
World to the West is a standalone follow-up of Teslagrad, the indie hit that sold more than 1.6 million copies worldwide. A vast world of blue skies and dark caves awaits you in this 3D action-adventure, as you try to unveil the mysteries of an ancient prophecy.
World to the West is a pulpy, cartoony top-down action-adventure inspired by European adventure comics. Take control of four unique characters, each with their own motivations, skills and interweaving storylines, as they seek to escape the dark shadow of an ancient prophecy: Lumina the Teslamancer, Knaus the orphan, Miss Teri the mind bender and the gloriously mustachioed strongman, Lord Clonington. Travel through corrupt colonies, lush jungles and frozen tundras, as you snoop through the secrets of a forgotten civilization!