USB™ 3.0 to HDMI™ Slim Display Adapter (JUA355)
- Easily add an additional display through the USB™ 3.0 connection.
- Video playback performs at 1080p HD with a resolution of up to 2048 x 1152.
- Add an additional monitor without adding an expensive, internal video card, avoiding complicated installation.
- Hot-swappable USB™ enables you to add or remove monitors without rebooting your system.
- Move and view your large spreadsheets across two screens without overlapping windows.
- Multitask with larger landscape/desktop space.
- Ideal for viewing multiple windows at the same time.
- Great for multitasking in a wide variety of fields including: call centers, stock markets, hospitals, graphic design, editing, accounting, etc.
- A must-have for surfing the web and working on your email/Facebook/Twitter accounts all at the same time
The JUA355 USB™ 3.0 HDMI™ Slim Display Adapter works as an external video card, instantly allowing users to attach additional displays via an HDMI™ connection without the hassle of a lengthy setup or having to install additional internal hardware. The JUA355 can support up to four displays running on the same computer, turning your workstation into a fully-functioning multi-display powerhouse.
You can have your second monitor with an extended display, a mirrored display, a rotational display (rotation mode not available for Mac®) or make it your primary monitor.
|Host Interface||USB™ 3.0 Male Type-A Connector|
|Video Interface||HDMI™ Female Connector|
|Power Consumption||≦ 500 MA|
|Dimensions||Main Body: 23.4(W) X 67.72(H) X 14.45(D) Mm
Cable Length: 129.5 Mm
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / XP (32-bit or 64-bit) Compatible
- macOS® X 10.6 – 10.11 Compatible
- Available USB™ 3.0/2.0 port (USB™ 3.0 recommended)
- Driver will automatically install on 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 (Requires internet access)
Minimum System Requirements
|QTY||1 – 2 Displays||3 – 4 Displays|
|CPU||Intel® Dual Core 1.8 GHz Or Above||Intel® Dual Core 1.8 GHz Or Above|
|RAM||2 GB Memory Or Higher||4 GB Memory Or Higher|
|Full HD Video||Requirements For Playing Video On The Extended Monitor
CPU: Intel® I5 Quad Core 3.10 GHz Or Above
RAM: 4 GB Or Higher
Higher Processor Recommended For Multiple Displays And Optimal Performance.
NOTE: USB™ hub is not recommended for USB™ 3.0 display adapter.
Note for Video Player:
Windows® 7 & 8 users: Windows® Media Player is recommended for video playback
Windows® XP & Mac® users: Windows® XP & Mac® products are not supported by USB™ 3.0 at this time; therefore, we suggest USB™ 2.0 for office applications only; video playback is not recommended due to USB™ 2.0 bandwidth limitations causing limited video performance.
Playing video with multiple monitors: Only Media Player Classic is supported.
Due to constant advancements in technology we, at j5create, make it a priority to give you the latest drivers available for our products. To ensure that your device is equipped with the most current driver, please visit our driver page and install the latest driver for this model.
- JUA355 USB™ 3.0 HDMI™ Slim Display Adapter
- Quick Installation Guide