SONY WI-1000XM2 Only Music. Nothing Else. Discover a world of uncompromising silence where you can enjoy music without noise or distraction in all-day comfort. Industry-leading noise cancellation, superior sound quality and the comfort of an angled earphone design take listening to a whole new level.
|SIZE & WEIGHT||
- Industry-leading noise cancellation The noise cancelling technology in the WI-1000XM2 is the most advanced ever in wireless neckband headphones, thanks to the power of our HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1. So you can lose yourself completely in your music.
- More noise captured with Dual Noise Sensor Technology Dual microphones – one feed-forward and one feed-back – on the surface of the headphones catch more of the ambient sounds of your surroundings, whether it’s in-flight noise, city traffic or office chatter.
- More noise cancelled with HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1 Having caught the ambient sound, the dedicated HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1 gets to work. It not only cancels significantly more noise across almost all frequencies but also uses less power.
- Atmospheric Pressure Optimising Our noise cancelling is made to fly with Atmospheric Pressure Optimising. Enjoy in-flight entertainment with noise cancelling optimised for high altitude.
- HD Hybrid Driver System Sound is optimised across the frequencies with the HD Hybrid Driver System. The 9mm dynamic driver, custom-designed for the WI-1000XM2, provides deep bass and clear mids, while the matched Balanced Armature driver reproduces delicate, natural high tones.
- Truly authentic sound with High-Resolution Audio Hear music that stays true to the original recording with High-Resolution Audio. For everyday listening, the Digital Sound Enhancement Engine HX (DSEE HX™) upscales compressed digital music files, bringing them closer to the quality of High-Resolution Audio.
- Up to 10 hours of listening No need to worry about battery life on the go. With up to 10 hours of battery life, the music just keeps on playing.
- Up to 80 minutes on quick charge If your headphones are running low on power, a 10-minute quick charge gives you up to 80 minutes of play time.
- Adaptive Sound Control automatically adjusts to whatever you do The Sony | Headphones Connect app offers Adaptive Sound Control, a smart function that automatically detects what you’re up to – for example, travelling, walking, or waiting – then adjusts ambient sound settings to suit the situation. You can also customise the settings to your preferences.
- Be in control of your listening With the Sony | Headphones Connect app, Ambient Sound Control lets you adjust the volume of background sound and gives you the option to allow voices alone to be heard. Meanwhile the Equaliser lets you customise sound levels to suit your music.
- Go smarter with your favourite voice assistant Manage your day, just by asking your favourite voice assistant. Enjoy entertainment, connect with friends, get information, listen to music and notifications, set reminders and more.
- Everything at your fingertips with intuitive controls Operate essential functions at a touch using the handy inline controls including volume up/down, play/call for music and phone conversations, and a custom button for your favourite function.