SONY WH-H910N H.EAR ON 3 Colour your days with beautiful music. These h.ear on 3 Wireless Noise Cancelling overhead headphones come in a choice of two-tone colours to suit your lifestyle perfectly. Enjoy more music and comfort with high quality sound for studio-quality entertainment, digital noise cancelling with Dual Noise Sensor technology, Adaptive Sound Control for smart listening, and a slimmer, sleeker design.
- HEADPHONE TYPE: Closed, dynamic
- DRIVER UNIT: 25mm (Dome Type)
- IMPEDANCE (OHM): 17 ohm (1kHz)
- DIAPHRAGM: Aluminium 30um / TPU 50um (Composite)
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 5 Hz – 40,000 Hz (JEITA)
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE (ACTIVE OPERATION): 5Hz – 40,000Hz
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE (BLUETOOTH® COMMUNICATION): 20Hz – 20,000Hz (44.1kHz Sampling) / 20Hz – 40,000Hz (LDAC 96kHz Sampling, 990kbps)
- VOLUME CONTROL: Touch sensor
- CORD TYPE: Single-sided (detachable)
- CORD LENGTH: Approx. 1.2m
- PLUG: Gold-plated L-shaped stereo mini plug
- INPUT(S): Stereo Mini Jack
- NFC: Yes
- DSEE HX: Yes
- PASSIVE OPERATION: Yes
- BATTERY CHARGE TIME: Approx. 5 hrs
- BATTERY CHARGE METHOD: USB
- BLUETOOTH® VERSION: Bluetooth Ver 5.0 (with BLE)
- EFFECTIVE RANGE: Approx. 10m
- FREQUENCY RANGE: 2.4GHz band (2.4000GHz-2.4835GHz)
- NOISE CANCELING ON/OFF SWITCH: Yes
- PERSONAL NC OPTIMIZER: NA
- AMBIENT SOUND MODE: Yes
- QUICK ATTENTION: Yes
- Slim and sleek for total comfort With super-slim earpads and a silicone headband that fits closer around the head, these headphones stay comfortable all-day long. Light and compact, they fold up when not in use for easy storage in a case or bag.
- Dual Noise Sensor Technology Dual noise cancellation microphones – one feed-forward and one feed-back – on the surface of the headphones catch more of the ambient sounds of your surroundings, whether it’s in-flight noise, city traffic or office chatter.
- Adaptive Sound Control automatically adjusts to whatever you do The Sony | Headphones Connect app offers Adaptive Sound Control, a smart function that automatically detects what you’re up to – for example, travelling, walking, or waiting – then adjusts ambient sound settings to suit the situation. You can also customise the settings to your preferences.
- Quick attention lets you chat Need to have a quick conversation? Hold your hand over the touch sensor, and the music quietens while sound from your environment gets louder.
- 25mm driver unit Small but powerful 25mm drivers with highly rigid aluminium domes and soft urethane edge diaphragms, achieve the same sound pressure as conventional 40mm drivers – ideal for reproducing a full range of frequencies from low beats to soaring vocals.
- Truly authentic sound Enjoy the subtle nuances of studio-quality sound in higher than CD quality with High-Resolution Audio. Passion for music unites every component from signal to speaker, so it feels like the artist is performing right in front of you.
- Better BLUETOOTH® audio LDAC transmits approximately three times more data (at the maximum transfer rate of 990 kbps) than conventional BLUETOOTH® wireless audio, allowing you to enjoy High-Resolution Audio content in exceptional quality, as close as possible to that of a dedicated wired connection.
- Upscale digital music with DSEE HX By restoring the high-range sound lost in compression, Digital Sound Enhancement Engine HX (DSEE HX™) reproduces your digital music files in rich, natural sound.
- All day power and quick charging With a huge 35 hours of battery life, you’ll have enough power for even long trips away. And if you need to charge in a hurry, you can get 2.5 hours’ worth of charge after just 10 minutes with the optional AC adapter or any good quality USB adapter.
- Just say the word with Voice Assistant Manage your day, just by asking your assistant. Enjoy entertainment, connect with friends, get information, listen to music and notifications, set reminders, and more.
- Touch to skip tracks Answer phone calls, control music and activate Google™ App and Siri – all using simple touch controls.
- Fine-tune settings from your phone The Sony | Headphones Connect app lets you tweak equaliser settings, choose surround sound presets, and more.