SEIREN X – When it comes to communicating with your fans, friends or family, clarity is key. Whether you’re a streamer looking to produce quality content, or someone who requires a solid video call setup for everyday communication, say it loud and clear with the Razer Seirēn X.
- SAMPLE RATE: Min 44.1 kHz / Max 48 kHz
- BIT RATE: 16 Bit
- CAPSULES: Ø25 mm condenser capsules
- POLAR PATTERNS: Super-Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- POWER REQUIRED: 5V 100 mA
- SENSITIVITY: 17.8 mV / Pa (1 kHz)
- MAX SPL: 110 dB (THD < 1% at 1 kHz)
- WEIGHT: 0.84 lbs / 383 g
- Microphone Diameter: 50 mm / 1.97″
- Desk stand base Diameter: 90 mm / 3.54″
- Height: 184 mm / 7.24″
- IMPEDANCE: ≥ 16 Ω
- POWER OUTPUT: 125 mW (@32 Ω)
- THD: < 0.5% (at 1 kHz)
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 85dB
ULTRA-PRECISE PICKUP PATTERN
Using a supercardioid pickup pattern, sound is recorded at a tighter angle. This reduces unwanted background noise and allows you to deliver your voice loud and clear to your audience, so they never miss a single message.
When things get exciting, accidental knocks and bumps happen. When that happens, the built-in shock mount dampens vibrations to help protect your stream against sound anomalies.
COMPACT FORM FACTOR
Most professional microphones sound great, but tend to be obstructive and too bulky for desks with limited space. Thanks to its compact and sleek form factor, the Razer Seirēn X delivers a superior audio broadcasting experience while remaining as subtle as possible.