Pepper Jobs TCH-1 Gigabit Ethernet port allows you to get access to a wired network and enabling fast Gigabit Ethernet network connection for your USB-C host device.
This product has been designed to work with the new MacBook, new MacBook Pro, Google’s new Chromebook Pixel and other USB-C ready devices.
The premium network chip we adopt for Pepper Jobs TCH-1 support plug-and-play operation, means you don’t have to install any Ethernet driver on your host device. This convenient feature supports all mainstream operating systems, including Microsoft Windows 10, Mac OS X, Chrome OS, Android & Linux.
Pepper Jobs TCH-1: Plug-and-play USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
- Standard USB 3.1 USB-C interface
- Support plug-and-play, no driver software installation is required
- Support 10/100 /1000Mbps auto-detection
- Support Wake-on-LAN technology
- Support twisted pair crossover detection and auto-correction
- USB-C port support plug and play, hot swap
- Premium anodized Aluminum body finishing
- Extra durable connector structure
- Easy to use and carry
- Protection pouch included