HORI Nintendo Switch Horipad (NSW-001)
Out of stock
Officially licensed by Nintendo. After three decades of innovation as Nintendo’s original peripheral licensee, HORI’s done it again with the HORIPAD for Nintendo Switch. This sturdy, high-performance controller boasts an array of features including fast-action trigger shoulder buttons, a detachable D-pad adapter, high-precision offset analog sticks, turbo settings and more. Wired functionality provides lightning fast responses and tournament ready performance, while an ergonomic grip and a lightweight profile ensures continued comfort. (Does not include motion control or vibration feedback functions.)
– Nintendo Switch controller with both cross button and directional button controls.
– Controller for the Nintendo Switch.
– The cross button is removable, enabling play with both cross and directional buttons. The removed cross button can be stored in the back of the controller.
– Built-in rapid-fire/rapid-fire hold function. 5/12/20 times per second adjustable speed.
– This product is not equipped with gyrosensor, motion IR camera, accelerometer, player light, HD vibration, indicator light, or near-field communication functions.