• Develop and execute marketing campaigns to drive sales and promote our brand
• Plan, create and publish engaging content on all social media platforms to increase our online presence
• Manage and grow our social media accounts by posting daily and responding to customer inquiries and feedback in a timely manner
• Monitor and analyze social media metrics to track performance and adjust strategies as needed
• Create and design marketing collateral (POSM) for physical outlet marketing campaigns
• Collaborate with the sales team to create promotional offers and sales events to increase foot traffic and sales in our physical outlets
• Develop and execute email marketing campaigns to drive traffic to our physical outlets and online store
• Conduct market research to identify trends and opportunities for growth in our industry and make recommendations to the management team
• Manage the marketing budget and ensure campaigns are executed within budgetary guidelines
• Liaise with external agencies, vendors and partners to coordinate and execute marketing initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field
• Minimum 1 year of experience in marketing, with a focus on social media and physical outlet marketing strategies
• Fresh graduates are welcomed
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in social media platforms and digital marketing tools
• Creativity and ability to think outside the box
• Strong project management skills and ability to multitask
• Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
• Able to speak, write, read in English proficiently. Mandarin/Chinese language is a bonus.
• Competitive salary
• Medical benefits
• Employee discounts on company products and services
• Opportunities for career growth and development.